- Rail Trail– Enjoy the sunshine with your family and friends as you explore the scenic Ovens Valley on the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail. The township of Bright is just a short 25 minute cycle from Porepunkah Pines Holiday Park.
- Cycling– Take the challenge of conquering the three peaks of Mount Hotham, Mount Buffalo and Falls Creek or enjoy a more leisurely ride into the Buckland valley.
- Hiking / Bush Walking– With so many parks and the high country at your fingertips there are too many trails and paths to mention. Mount Buffalo National Park offers excellent walking and hiking possibilities for all fitness levels, spectacular lookouts including �The Horn� (granite outcrop – the highest point on Mount Buffalo with 360 degree views over the mountain ranges), historic century old Chalet, and don�t forget the 700 metre walk off the road to Eurobin Falls near the base of Mount Buffalo; just mighty impressive!!!
- Fishing– With the Ovens River at the parks edge and the Buckland River a short drive there are many great fishing holes waiting for the right angler. If you do not have the time to fish the wonderful rivers you can also give the Fishing & Trout Farm a go to ensure there is something on the dinner plate.
- Horse Riding– Explore the surrounds on horse back and enjoy a leisurely ride in the mountains.
- Mountain Views– Hotham / Falls Creek / Mount Buffalo. Visit one or all 3 mountains to take in historic chalets or breathtaking views.
- Reach for the Skies– Take a Tandem Paraglide or Micro Flight to get the adrenalin rushing.
- Winery Tours– Bright and Surrounds is the home of some of the finest wineries in North East Victoria. to explore and enjoy the day. Sample some wonderful local foods and cheeses as you choose the perfect wine for dinner.
- Golf– Enjoy the Porepunkah Golf course only a 3 minute drive from our park.
- Motorbike Riding– On the footsteps of the Victorian High Country venture on an all-day ride from the park into the Buckland Valley through to Harrietville or Bright. The exploring is up to you and the capacity of your fuel tank.
Porepunkah Pines Holiday Park is in a prime position to many activities around Bright and Porepunkah with many activities to get the adrenalin running, or just sitting and relaxing maybe with a local wine or beer.
Mountain Bike Riding